Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"and the internet...

it still doesn't work..." - Relient K
Sorry it's been so long since an update, but my internet works as it pleases, thus causing me to actually utilize my internet time for the things that actually matter in life rather than dilly-dallying with blogs and whatnot. Nothing really exciting has happened to me lately, except for the first time since EVER I have an A in my AP U.S. History class!! Woop! woop! We'll see how long it last...but as I always say, it's better to be short-lived than not lived at all. haha...basically, once you fail, at least you were succeeding at one point in time. :) which is basically the disclaimer of a lifetime. it seriously covers everything.

So, yea, that's pretty much it. I'm really tired and I'm going to bed, but my mother keeps asking me to update my blog and I decided to take advantage of the ever-so cooperative (and short-lived) internet and write a quick blog just so you know I'm still alive. Because I know a whopping TWO people follow this blog, both of whom were just about ready to order the paramedics over to my house to make sure I'm breathing....it's okay, guys. I'm still here.
:)


until next time!




peace.

No comments: