Saturday, March 7, 2009

"Oh, I stare at the phone..

...he still hasn't called..."
-Taylor Swift

So is it just me, or is the entire United States of America bummed out by the fact that it's daylight savings tonight and we must "spring forward"? GAHH. I'm a teenager. I don't get enough sleep as is, I don't need it to lose an hour of sleep just so it will be bright in the morning! Obviously I'm biased for the "fall back" part of the saying... :P
I can't wait for Spring Break! Wanna know why? Because I have absolutely ZERO planned!!! That's the first time since...7th grade? Maybe before that, I don't know...but a really really long time. :D
So I look forward to sitting home and doing absolutely NOTHING. staying up late for board game tourneys and then musical movie marathons that follow...ahhhh.
One thing I don't like about being so close with my older sister. First of all, there is something you should understand. She's my best friend, and we don't really fight as most would expect sisters to do...
now for the list of complaints:
1. I miss her and all the fun things she gets to do in college!
2. we're friends, but I can't legally participate in some of the activities that she takes part in because I'm too young.
3. her friends turned into some of my friends.
4. it really stinks having older friends because they don't have school everyday at the same time and have WAYYY more flexible schedules.
5. because they all have different schedules, I don't get to see any of them as much as I would prefer. :(

Anyway, I think you get the idea. It just really stinks that I can't ever seem to come up with a convenient time to hang out with that particular friend group because they hang out so late at night into the wee hours of the morning; now I'm allllll for staying up super duper late, I just actually have a school to go to 5 days a week at which I arrive at the same 7:25am every morning. gaaaahhhhhh.
Alright, enough complaining, I'll talk to you later!






peace.

No comments: