Sunday, March 22, 2009

"Some people want it all, but I don't..."

"want nothin' at all, if it ain't you baby, if I ain't got you baby..." - Alicia Keys

So how's daylight savings been treating you all? I noticed that in my last blog I said that spring forward would make it brighter in the mornings, but I quickly realized that it was quite the opposite when I woke up the day after we "sprung forward". haha...
Right now I'm watching one of my favorite shows, called, "Brothers & Sisters." I LOOOOVE this show! It's so hilarious. forrrreal. I saw Slumdog Millionaire for the second time tonight. I was a little surprised that it was still in theaters, but I was willing to see it again with my father, who had not seen it yet. It was still really good...a really great movie.
My mother had a jewelry party today and I invited a few of my friends. Some of them showed up and some of them didn't, but it was fun for the most part. There were delightful, delicious, and delovely french vanilla cupcakes and some fairly delectable lemon bars.
I'm really tired, and I need to read "The Things They Carried," written by Tim O'Brien, by Wednesday...heh-heh. That's a 250 page book...my future is looking...grim? eh.
I've been writing some new stuff for my future career and I completely finished one, with two others to add some music to.
Have you ever seen those Fidelity commercials? If not, I'll explain now. People are walking out of an investment company place thing and the broker person says, "alright, just follow the path..." then the customer sees this beautiful bright green line pops up...in this particular commercial, the male customer is walking away from the store when a car store catches his eye. He then steps off of the line and toward the window. Then, the broker lady says, "STAY ON THE LINE!"
hahaha...if only it were that easy. To have a company that could just have you follow a line in order to have success in the future.

Anyway, that was pretty darn pointless. I'm tired now, and I jut want to focus on the show now, so I'll go.




peace out.