Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Sittin' on a fence post...

...chewin' some bubblegum." - Girl Scout song

So uh...it's May 25, 2010. Today, it was raining. The APRIL showers are supposed to bring the MAY flowers! Not more May showers! haha. Anyhow, this week is going to be jam-packed. I still have quite the load of homework to do and this upcoming three-day weekend shall be buzz-buuzz-BUUUSSSY! I have to march with my school band in the city parade. Then it's senior prom! Then I shall arrive at church on Sunday at 7am to sing for three baptismal services. And then one day to recuperate. But I'll probably end up hanging out with all my friends. haha. My mother is making my prom dress and I have found where I get my procrastinating skills. My MOTHER. *cough* ;)
Quite honestly, being a second semester senior in high school, I don't think I should have to worry about doing homework and such. But for some reason beyond my comprehension, I still have dumb little assignments that I must do. GAH. JUST LET ME GRAJEEATE ALREADY, JEEPERS! haha.
We finally convinced our physics teacher to give us a final project instead of a final TEST. What will it entail? We must build a Rube Goldberg device/machine that will dispense hand sanitizer into someone's hand. It requires six energy exchanges. I'm pretty excited about it, to be honest.
I had been wanting an open-faced clock for my room...and I never got one. But at a garage sale this weekend, I found one. But it was not working properly, as it had a limp hour-hand. :( So they let me have it for a dollar. And I still took it because I LOVE to fix things and I thought it might be salvageable...and if not, I figured I would still hang it up somewhere because it looks cool. :D
Anyhow, when I got home, I quickly resolved the issue of the hour-hand. A simple fix. :) Then I put a new battery in it and it's as good as new! WOOP! I've figured out where I want to put it; now it's just a matter of actually putting it up. haha.
Also, today I fixed our vacuum cleaner. :) The belt had broken, so my mother bought a new belt and I replaced it. Then I vacuumed. Because I also LOVE vacuuming! hehe. I want a Dyson sooo badly! And everyone thinks I am crazy for it. But really, it is SO EXTREMELY PRACTICAL! A Dyson is the best thing since peanut butter. (My Calculus teacher says that a lot. Not about the Dyson, but about peanut butter. "_________ is the best thing since peanut butter." In his Oklahoma accent. teehee.)
So needless to say, I feel very productive aside from my schooling. haha. I want to brush my teeth.
BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH. That's how I feel about schoolwork right not. GAH.
Phil Wickham is AWESHUM. Just sayin'. burblegurglejurgle. Okay, I guess I'll go now. :)




peace.

No comments: