Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Imma letchu...

...finish, but..." - Kanye West
I just have one quick thing to make a public declaration to the internet world of vast cyberspace as I am deep in thought during my homework time.
I LIKE PEOPLE.
PEOPLE NEED HUMAN INTERACTION TO SURVIVE.
THIS WORLD JUST KEEPS GETTING MORE RIDICULOUS. haha.
sorry...I got a slightly discomforted when I read this article:

lalalalala. I'm an article and I'm ridiculous! hehehe. ;)

take it in, people. Now, don't worry. I realize this is also slightly ironic since I am writing this online on a blog where I never see or interact with humans face to face. But you get the idea. hahahahaha.
And I'm not saying this is a horrible idea, I just don't think it should become a very large enterprise...for the love and sake of humanity. This was just my initial, blown out of proportion reaction. :)



peace.

No comments: