Saturday, June 26, 2010

"This is...

...the end, if you want it."
-Relient K


Welp...USA, we had a pretty good run. It's too bad we had a bit of a déjà vu there in the end. A loss to Ghana, 2-1. AGH. Nice goal again, Donovan. The team overall, I'd say did pretty well...we just ran out of steam, I think. Ahhhh...I don't really have words. I'm just super bummed.
I can't wait another four years to root for our team! We should just have a rematch. Or change the World Cup to once every three years, maybe? I think yes. By the next World Cup, I'll be able to go into a sports bar and watch the game...that should be fun. :P
On another note, I chose Brazil and Argentina to play in the championship game, so we'll see how that goes! But still. Still heartbroken. I can't imagine what the players are thinking...
After that epic video I posted of a compilation of all the different reactions to Donovan's goal, I got super pumped and decided to decorate the house. And the way I figured it, if the USA got eliminated (which has become a painful truth), then at least we'd be ready for the Fourth of July!! hahaha. And I guess we are now... :(
I got about nine hours of sleep. I want to take a nap. Is that oversleeping? It seems to happen all too often that whenever I get a good amount of sleep I want to take a nap later in the day. Hm...anyhow, I'm super bummed. I feel like the World Cup is completely over...but I guess I'll just find another team to root for. :/






peace.

No comments: