Wednesday, July 7, 2010

"Happy birthday...


...to YOU!"
-random human being

So it was my youngest sister, Grace's, birthday today. She turned another double-digit number. Haha. And whilst we were all merrily discussing age and whatnot, she spouted out, "You're gonna be OLD, Mom! That's one of the ages...in the range for life insurance!!" BAHAHAHAHA. Ohhhh my. I thought it was slightly hilarious. Also, Spain v. Netherlands?! WOOO! I'M PUMPED. And the Germany v. Uruguay game should be fantastic as well! :D
At this point, I'm not rooting for any particular team, but a great game. I just want it to be super even and intense. I'm EGGSHITED. ;)
Um...I feel like there were many things that have happened which I thought were blog-worthy at the time, but never had the opportunity to come to the computer. haha.
Anyhow, my little sister had been begging and plea
ding for a Wii and our parents would politely decline. Haha. So guess what...they got her one! PSHAW! WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO?! hahaha. I'm kidding...sort of.
Alright, I'm tired and we just set up the Wii, so I have a feeling we'll be up even later enjoying this fun deal!


^Amsterdam. Let's go there, please.


peace, love and prosperity. :)

No comments: