Friday, July 2, 2010

"Olé, Olé, Olé...

....Braasiiiil (is no more)!"

Well, I can't say that I didn't call it....meaning I called it. Haha! For the most recent FIFA World Cup match, Brasil v. Netherlands, there was yet another upset in the defeat of the Brazilian team! Bwahahaha. Really, though...when predicting who would win the match, I thought that it was more likely and believed that Brasil would win, but I figured that since this World Cup has been full of upsets thus far, why not one more! And boy, oh boy...I was right!
To the Dutch: well played. I appreciated your game and you all played really well!
To Brasil: you're kinda sorta sore losers...well, some of you are, anyhow. I
mean, really Felipe?! You're losing so you're just going to stomp on Boulahrouz?! Yes, that's definitely the way to settle your frustration. And go ahead and get yourself a red card. That was classy...ha! And as the captain of the team, you should be able to keep your composure, remain calm and serve as an encourager when your team is losing, not as an outburst of anger taken out on the other team! PSH.
To the Referees: I appreciated your officiating this match. I thought it was a pretty fair game. (That also goes to the teams & players who played. Aside from the obvious, good job not playing dirty.)

On another note, that bumps my prediction of the championship game being Brasil v. Argentina. I still have one shot, though! I wouldn't mind a NED v. ARG championship. Anything, at this point will be interesting...but I'm kind of rooting for the Dutch now!

Aaaand the Uruguay v. Ghana game is juuust about to start! WOOP! Should be good. :)
And one last random thing to say...
they have shake weights for MEN?! BAHAHAHAHA!

Anyhow, I'm going to tune in and pay attention to the game now. I DON'T WANNA MISS A THAY-YAANG! ;)






peace.

No comments: