Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"I love You...


...all of my hope is in You."
-Marty Sampson

So, uhm...I know I'm late on this but, how about that World up final?! Hahahaha. It was alright...I thought it could've been better and more intense. I mean, nothing really exciting happened in the first half. Boo Salim. Ha! Anyhow, congratulations to Spain for taking home the first EVER World Cup Title!! ¡VIVA ESPAÑA! Hahahaha.

Also, I have searched high and low, near and far, and yet cannot find my
camera connector cord thing to my computer. This is very troubling news, as I have probably 400+ pictures on my camera that have yet to be put on my computer. I haven't uploaded pictures since the second week of JUNE. HOLY MANILOW. Haha. So to improvise using my problem-solving skills, I decided to put my memory card in my sister's camera and use her cord to upload them to my computer. Success! :D

And also today, my family and I got very involved in playing Wii Sports Resort. Like...we were acting like we were playing real sports that would affect our future lives. At least some of the crazy people in my house were...not me...no...never...*cough* hahahaha. But I think I'm really starting to develop some sort of strain in my shoulder/arm from swinging around so much in order to defeat my opponents in table tennis. Hm. hehe. :) My father straight up looks like he's fighting someone when he plays table tennis. He takes swift, powerfu
l strikes and approaches the television screen. We've had to establish a "danger zone." Yuuuup.

Aaaaand lastly, here's just a little something that makes me smile...I hope it can do the same for you. The inquisitive, yet cautious minds of children. :)









peace.

No comments: