Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"I want to take Your Word...

...and shine it all around. First help me just to live it, Lord."
-Keith Green

Ahhh...I am in two choirs here at school. One is a women's choir and the other is for all music majors. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the women's choir, but...let me tell you. I am SO HAPPY BEYOND BELIEF that I am in a choir with some men! There's something about the purity of sound in a women's choir, but there's also something about the BEAUTY of the blend in a full choir. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT SO SO MUCH. AGH. I get chills when I hear us...as I'm singing, I just look around and think...none of us really know each other that well, but through music we can all connect and sound SO GORGEOUS. AGH. I want to sing with them everyday! Hahaha.
Also, I got my first piece of mail today from my best friend! WOOOO! FINALLY.
I have been trying not to check my mail too often because I kept getting rejected at my mail box...seeing nothing but an empty metal, cold cube. :( But alas, I have received my first piece of mail. And I have given my address to a few kind souls whom I hope will go forward and take action in sending me something. I am a poor, lonely (not really), college student. I need contact form the outside world.
Aaaaaanyway. I have had QUITE a few laughs today, and my head is pounding. I should probably sleep. Or eat. Or do something nurturing other than sit in front of the computer screen. Plus, I have an 8:20 class again tomorrow. AGH. Yay for eleven classes.......NOT. Alrighty, I'm out. I shall leave with another beautiful photo. I did not take this. But I like the landscape of it all. :)

No comments: