Monday, September 13, 2010

"Stayin' alive, stayin' alive...

...ah. ah. ah. ah. Stayin' aliiiive."
-Bee Gees

I successfully went through my first half week of college. Then I added three classes. And now onto a whole week of college. WOOT. I'm kind of apprehensive, to be honest. I should be sleeping now, as I have an 8:20am class. I'm taking eleven classes, for a total of seventeen units. Yaaaaay. I only have three classes that are more than one unit and two classes that are zero units. WOOT. Again. Hahaha.
I have five classes tomorrow, and they go until 10:30pm. Ha...yaaaaaaaaaay. Again. I had a movie night with my Alpha group tonight where we watched "Mulan." YES. I brought my own movies just in case I didn't want to watch any of the movies that they had there, and I'm glad I did. I LOVE THAT MOVIE. Also, my leader...a boy...made us pizookies! It was crazy! So, he and one of his roommates (whose alpha group was also there) actually baked the cookies and then served us all little mini pizookies! I was kind of shocked that they would do that. Hahaha.
My schedule is crazy, and I've already spent $180 on books. If I buy from the bookstore, I'll have to spend somewhere around $500 more. HA. NOT. COOL.
But then I was so unsatisfied and found that figure so unacceptable that I checked half.com and found all the books I need for just about $275. YEAH, BOI.
I think I should probably go now. Plus, I can't really think of anything else too exciting to talk about now. If I'm still alive tomorrow evening, I might be able to find a minute to blog about my excruciatingly long school day. Just maybe.


....OHHH! I forgot to say...I went on a 5am sunrise hike with my hall yesterday (Saturday) up a pretty hefty mountain. It was great. Here are some photos I took:






peace.

No comments: