Thursday, October 30, 2008

Well, there's good news and bad news...

The good news is that I remembered the password to this account!
:D
major accomplishment.
The bad news is that I've yet to read that book...and I switched books...so that'll be interesting.
Just an overview of my day:
My math midterm was surprisingly REALLY easy!  I twas multiple choice and al we had to do was justify our answers!  I was the first to finish in less than thirty minutes.
another MAJOR accomplishment.
:D
So, now I'm thinking I either did really well, or think I did really well and actually just did it all wrong; which wouldn't surprise me because the latter has happened before. Also in a math class.
In Spanish we had a substitute!  Which is pretty cool, because I'm fairly certain that my teacher should be in an insane asylum...the downer in that class was that we had to write an essay.
yucky.
Band was good..SHOUT OUT TO MY BAND GEEKS! :P
History was actually fun, and as for English...well, I always seem to doze off in that class because it's right after lunch, and it's warm and we're always reading AND we turn the lights off for powerpoints and whatnot.
Chemistry...well, again, that would be another teacher that belongs in the insane asylum.  Don't get me wrong, I think they are nice people, but good teachers? no.
Then after school I went to my friends house, watched Zac Efron on Ellen (I LOVE that show!) and then was pleasantly surprised when Nick Jonas joined the set as well.  Then we went to my other friend's house and we chilled there for a while while waiting to go get stuff for our Halloween costumes.  
NOTE: Recall from an earlier post, I did say I am the worst procrastinator out there...
Then, we pranced around town searching for the right material for the specific costume, and then we were still out on our search when my mother called and then wanted me to be home, and then she got all fussy.
ugh.
For Halloween, three of my friends andI are going to be big huge puzzle pieces that fit together, and when all four of us are together it will read, "Trick or treat!"
Now I'm home and obviously online further procrastinating my English homework that is due tomorrow.
:)

I probably won't write tomorrow considering that will DEFINITELY be a full fun-filled day! (I say that truthfully and sarcastically.)
On the bright side, it IS a minimum day tomorrow, meaning our release time is 12:15...but I have to go straight to my friend's house and start setting up for the huge party we're throwing, and get ready for the live band to come...then I'll try and take Grace trick-or-treating, if I have time, and then return to the party that I'm helping throw...probably late.
Even though, I'm a person who MUST BE ON TIME, if I can help it.  I have a paranoia of being late.  Anybody know that actual term for that?
late-o-phobia.  That's right. I made it up. 
:P

Okay, I'd better get going on this English business...
Thanks for reading!
:)


peace out.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

that's a little ironic considering you have a paranoia of being late yet you are a fantastic procrastinator...sounds like you have a bit of conflict in your life.