Thursday, January 6, 2011

"And I think to myself...

...what a wonderful world."
-Louis Armstrong

HIYA! Another year has passed. Can you believe that it's already 2011?! Oh my. This is just crazy. Well...home has been a really great time, but quite honestly I've been ready to go back to school for about a week now. Haha.
I've hit the point where there's really nothing else for me to do here, so I watch movies. And more movies. And more movies. Haha. It's kind of true, though. Sad, but true. Last weekend, I watched Toy Story 3 on Friday night, Star Wars: Phantom Menace on Saturday night, Star Wars: Attack of the Clones AND Revenge of the Sith on Sunday night, Remember Me on Monday morning, and I can't remember if I watched any movies on Tuesday & Wednesday...but today I watched The Jungle Book AND Star Wars: A New Hope. Yep...clearly my time is very valuable at this point. Hahaha.
I don't really have anything else to say. Except I'll probably watch episode five tomorrow. Yuuuup. I'm quite excited to get back to school! WOOT.


peace.
-9:32pm

No comments: