Sunday, January 16, 2011

"How am I supposed to tell you how I feel?...

...I need oxygen."
-Colbie Caillat

Wellll...all I will say is this: it's hard to do homework when it's bright and shining outside and it's steaming hot in your room. Also, this semester will prove to be quite a difficult task...
My work load is already more than last semester and it's only been one measly week.
HOWEVA, it is a beautiful three-day weekend! Thank you Martin Luther King, Jr....not just for the three-day weekend. :)
My future roommates and I decided to go to the
beach yesterday. It was LOVELY! My roommate brought the guitar and we jammed on the beach. What a great time...I also went exploring in the tide pools with another friend of mine. WHAT FUN! We commentated the underwater land as if we were watching dramas. Haha. It was funnay. But as I was being so cool and adventurous, I slipped
on a rock and got a little cut my foot. How sad. (It was really quite anti-climactic. It sounds really cool, but...just trust me. If you had been there, you'd understand that it was really not anything of a big deal at all. Hahaha.) Then my friend stepped on something pokey and hurt her foot as well! Jeepers.
And here I sit in my room by myself, uncomfortably warm, avoiding my homework. I'm one fourth of the way there! The way I see it, if I do it t
oday, I'll get to do everything--

well, my friend just called me and invited me and my roommate and my friend (the one who also hurt her foot) to the beach tonight! Hahaha. Though I'll have to ask him about more details, I think we're going to do it. There's no reason NOT to! (The way I see it.)

--...anyhow, as I was saying, I'll get to do everything that I want to do today tomorrow! But now I am going to make a very contradictory statement and say that I'll just do my homework tomorrow. Especially if I end up going to the beach tonight. Bwahahaha. ORRRR, I could just stay up really late tonight finishing my homewor
k, sleep in tomorrow and STILL do nothing tomorrow! WOO! That sounds ideal. Yee.

Alright, well here's a memory from the beach yesterday:


Alright, headed to the beach again! Hahaha. WOOOOO!


peace.
-5:20pm

No comments: