Saturday, January 8, 2011

"Sometimes all it takes...


...is a walk around the lake."
-Lost in the Trees

Wellll...it's just about time for me to start packing up to head back to school! YES. AND no. Haha. I just hate packing...it's the worst part of going/leaving somewhere. And I seem to always wait until the very last minute before I actually put things in the luggage. Ha.
It's cloudy and rainy outside...though it's not actually rainING, it's rainY. Haha. And Lost in the Trees is the perfect music to listen to at times like this. It's so soothing and beautiful.
I'm going to be driving back to school in the car with my father. It shall be interesting. I'm going to start gathering all the small little items that I'm
going to bring back to school so that when the time comes, I can just pack up all my clothes and be done with it all.
My older sister is going to NYC with her best friend in about a week. I'm quite happy for her...and maybe a little bit jealous. Haha. She's never been before, and I LOVE that friggin' city. It's so....much. That's the only word I can think of to describe the overall feeling of it.
I am currently stopped in watching episode six of Star Wars (The Return of the Jedi). But, my little sister is going to the library...because she likes to read or something like that. HAha.
I'm going to go get lost in the trees to this Lost in the Trees music. It is so strikingly beautiful...I think, anyway.

here's a photo:
WHO ARE YOU?! WHERE ARE YOU?! Hahahaha. These are the questions that haunt me at night.... :P



peace.
-2:03pm

No comments: