Monday, January 10, 2011

"Rain down...

...all around the world, we're singin'."
-Delirious

Well, today was the first day of classes! And the second day back to school for me. It is absoFRUITly splendid to be here. I love everyone
and all my friends and I missed them all terribly! AGH. I've met so many new people, too. We got two new girls on our hall. And on my guys' hall they got SIX new hallmates! And there were only thirteen placed in the entire dorm...so they got the majority of them, per capita, anyway.
My class schedule...it'll be interesting this semester. I tried to switch into the class on M/W/F at 10:40am, and I emailed the teacher (the one who asked me to send a headshot--weird!) again before break ended just to verify that we were still on the same page about me being added to the class at the start of the semester. He emailed me back a few days later (the day before I arrived to school) and told me that he's not teaching t
hat class anymore, but to contact the other professor. And I didn't get that email until Sunday. Yesterday. The day before class starts. :|
So I emailed the other professor and he didn't respond, so I decided to crash the class and just show up and talk to the professor myself in person. I went with my friend who I knew had the class, and the professor seemed not to have an issue with me joining the class. So that was good! Except, it was slightly stressful for me because I LIKE HAVING EVERYTHING PLANNED OUT! Ha.
I have five classes on Mondays...again. Haha. And I had a growing headache throughout the day. I'm guessing it's from shock of lack of sleep... -_-
And I got back to my room at about 8:45, and decided to
get all my books figured out. I just now finished. I have sent my rampage for the quest for the cheapest textbooks down the internet's throat. And my headache is not getting any better. So I found the prices of the same books on different websites and then calculated the total price if I could get the cheapest one of each book, and then if I could get the second to cheapest price, etc. all the way to the WORST situation for the total amount that I would have to pay. Haha. There was a difference of $191 between the cheapest and most expensive textbook options. O_o
Alright...I'm heading to bed, I think.
But another thing...I don't know if I should go to the class that I'm planning to drop tomorrow morning or not. It's at 8:05am. That's why I need to drop it! HA. So...I'm pretty sure I'm going to switch out of the class, but I'm a little hesitant to drop
it just in case something goes wrong in the adding process. Ahhhh. I'll figure it out. I don't think I'm going to go. Haha. Okay, I'm really going to bed now. Or at least going to get ready for bed. Ha...

here's just a little math humor...because, oddly enough. I sort of miss math....:


peace.
-11:10pm

No comments: