Monday, October 25, 2010

"Lalalalalalala-life goes full circle...


....lalalalalalala-life is wonderful."
-Jason Mraz

Ahhh. I just talked to my best friend via electronical/cyber video chat. It was absolutely wonderful. I love her and miss her a lot, but it was just so good to c
hat with her!
AND, on top of that, I just discovered two new bands that
I LOVE. Buuuut...I have quite a bit of music that I would like to obtain and add to my library, yet I have not near enough iTunes money. :(

Anyway, right about now, with this new music, and this weather, and with no homework, and having spoken to my bee-eff-eff!, this is how I feel:


Hehe. I have nothing super awesome to tell you right now; I'll talk about the hospital visit and church performance another time. But I must take a shower right now and get ready for my 8:20am class tomorrow morning. WOOT. :P




peace.
-1:21am

No comments: