Sunday, November 30, 2008

Finally off Hiatus.

haha.
I declared that I was on Hiatus about an hour ago, after I realized I hadn't written on here for a good long while. My Thanksgiving break was fantastic!
:D
Some of my family and I went down to Southern California to do three college tours and Knott's Berry Farm on Turkey Day, and my dear mother's birthday (the day before Thanksgiving). One day we were in Hollywood, and I was somewhere else, but my mom thinks that she saw Jerry O'Connell standing behind her on the escalator! I LOVE him. He played one of my absolute favorite characters, Woody, in "Crossing Jordan." Unfortunately, that series ended.
:(
Anyway, I wasn't there to verify this possible sighting, but according to her, he was a very pleasant man--a very believable statement.
Knott's Berry Farm was really fun, and I've eliminated two schools from Southern California. USC and Pepperdine are two schools that don't quite fit my personality. I'm a big city girl who likes small learning environment. So, we'll see how everything goes.
Anyway, I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really don't want to go back to school tomorrow. And I got to spend some time with some great friends last night.
:D
Anyway, I'm considering doing home-schooling next semester...just to see how it goes. I always thought I wanted to, but never had the guts to leave my social life at school.
haha...




peace.

No comments: