Thursday, November 13, 2008

"Oh, oh, oh it's magic...

you kno-uh-hooow."
-Pilot

Today I stayed home from school.  Until 2:50 when I left to go pick up my little sister.  Then I had marching band practice for the big game tomorrow when we play our cross-town rivals in football!  (but we ALWAYS win...it's really no surprise.)  Of course, I couldn't play because my head was pounding and I was shaking.  But I'm in the front row so I thought I should probably know what I'm doing.  haha.  We're playing "I Want You Back," and "Birdland," and both of the schools' fight songs.
:)
hopefully I'll be well enough to go to school tomorrow, but who knows.  My head is still not in tip-top condition, and I can feel my sickness moving to my throat.  Not the ideal spot for someone who likes to sing a lot.
hahaa.
Anyway, I have a lot of homework to do and I would like to watch Grey's tonight!



peace.

No comments: