Sunday, November 9, 2008

"How much is this going to be?"...

"Have a bite...ten million dollars.  Now you have to pay me, because you had a bite."
-HILARIOUS Mac commercial

Today I went to the taping for our local channel, in which I performed my original song.
(which can be found on youtube by searching "Rebecca Summer" and it's the second video that pops up.)
Feel free to comment it, rate it, and subscribe!
:)
Anyway, it went well except for the ONE incident when my voice cracked. ugh.  I think it's a personal problem, because I don't think that happens to everyone.  Just me.  My voice cracks when I'm singing all too often, and it really bothers me.  A LOT.
anyway, I think for the most part, it went very well...and to celebrate, my mom treated us to In-n-Out!
WAHOO!
I love that place.
:D

Alright, I should probably get going on my homework...haha.


peace.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

nice little plug there for Rebecca Summer :) haha she's gonna be hot!
in-n-out sounds sooo good right now!!!