Saturday, November 1, 2008

Wow...

talk about technologically challenged!

this is what was supposed to be the last blog...

wow.
the party last night was INcredible!!! The band came, and set up.  The party was supposed to start at seven o'clock, and be seven thirty, there were only about fifteen people there, including the party-throwers!
I was sooo nervous.  I was afraid that no one would ahow up and that would be really embarrassing if we didn't have anybody come and the band was playing just for us...but then they said to just tell them when to play, and once thy started, everyone crammed into the room and it was just awesome.
NO DRUGS and NO ALCOHOL!...success.
:)
I was also really happy that people respected our rules and it was honestly, just some good. CLEAN. fun.
the band was amazing and everyone loved them!  Then Allyse and I were selling CD's after and we sold twenty-seven...that's pretty good...
And, also, after the minimum day, I went over to Allyse's house as I mentioned earlier, and the song "Apologize" by OneRepublic was on in the car, so then I figured it out on the piano and I was really excited...because I don't know why I ever DIDN'T learn that song...I love it so much!
and then, the band said they were going to do a cover song...guess what it was.
APOLOGIZE!!!
It was fate.
;)
But the entire party went really well, and everyone loved the band and followed them around and kept asking for autographs!
awesome...it was REALLY good stuff.
A lot of other stuff happened that was really good, like Kelsi, made so many baked goods and everything...it was amazing.
And that's ll that I can really say, that's worth saying...I'll talk to you all later!
:)

peace.




p.s.  It's POURING rain!
and I absolutely love it.
:)
ahhhhhhhh...

No comments: