Friday, November 14, 2008

"Oh, well I guess we made it...

...or at least we made it this far, and it all looks smooth from here..."
-Relient K

I went to school today!
:D
and the rally was amazing, as usual.  Our school has a tendency to be pretty darn amazing like that.  We always have really cool rallies and functions!  I love it.
I'm still sick, but LOADS better than yesterday and Wednesday!  Tomorrow I'm going to a one-year late, belated quinceaƱera.  It's a mix of both of her cultures! hahaa...
tomorrow is also one of my other friends' 16th birthday!
:)
just a celebratory day, I guess.  One more week of school and it's Thanksgiving break!
:D
I'm in a very smiley face-typing mood right now.
:)
So one of my best friends, Taylor is about to come over so she can illegally drive me to our big football game tonight! hahaa...it's really not that bad. She's really close to her one year mark, and she's a VERY good driver...and my mom's okay with it!
Every third quarter we stop playing our instruments (trumpet) and go eat burritos...there are absolutely MOUTH-WATERING.  seriously.

ugh.
I really don't care for runny noses.  They are some of the most obnoxious things ever.  Because no matter what, your nose runs.  This is why I REALLY don't like them.  Because you're gonna have to get up, get a tissue, and attract a BUNCH of unwanted attention your way in the middle of class for something that isn't the most elegant or jokable thing.  AWKWARRRD.  Just for the record, I blow my nose like an elephant takes a shower.
Anyway, I have a runny nose and it is literally about to chop my nose off.
Lotioned tissues are the way to go! they make all the difference.
:)
Okay, I'm going to enjoy my quality time with Taylor!
;)



peace.

No comments: