Tuesday, November 4, 2008

"To make sure he's fitting in...

...and living large..."
-Eric Hutchinson
ELECTION day today!!!
intense.
Of course, I don't have the privilege of voting just yet, but, boy if only I could.
I'm not one to say that I can tolerate politics very well, but I know what I stand for, and I know what the candidates stand for...as far as propositions, and measures (the lettered things that hardly anybody hears about)...I just don't know.  
I reeeeaaallllllyyyy don't like politics.  It ruins things.  Why can't we all just get along?

Some words of advice:
The three things not to bring up in open conversation are money, religion and politics.
good to know...I've seen people get into some pretty nasty arguments concerning any of the three, and I'm pretty sure that's what "they" are supposed to teach you as a child...I never learned it.
But somehow, I've made it this far and managed not to make any of those mistakes...LUCKILY.
:D

Alright, well...we had a mock election at school today that I totally and COMPLETELY forgot about.  :(
but I bet you can guess who won by a landslide...Obama.
I think most young people are pro-Obama and it's mainly adults who give support to McCain.  I'm not saying that no young people support McCain, or that no adults support Obama.  It's obvious that Obama has a very large support group, and McCain is the underdog.  It just seems that youthful people who are not able to vote tend to lean towards Obama and Biden.

Just an observation.
:)
Alrughty, well, I guess we'll find out sooner or later who the next president of the United States of America is!
(and if I'll be moving to Canada or not... :P)


peace.

1 comment:

Stephanie C. said...

Get your passport ready and start packing:(