Monday, November 3, 2008

"Meh...

..."
-a random person.
So it's still pouring outside as far as I can tell, and I feel extreeeeeemely lethargic.  I just want to sleep.  And curl up into a ball and get underneath about one hundred blankets.  I told my mom, "Mom, it's kinda cold in here..."
Naturally, a nurturing person would say, "Okay, honey! I'll go turn on the heater."
BUUUT no.
It was more like this, "Put some more layers on."
and then she walked out of the room.
:(
EPIPHANY!!! hot chocolate.  That will help me get warm and cozy...and want to go to bed even more! hahaa...too bad.  I don't think I have any homework due tomorrow anyway.
Although I would choose that the weather be cold over the weather being excruciatingly hot, I don't actually like, being physically cold.  I have been told before, that I have naturally good circulation, so my body is already warmer than most.  However, I only choose cold over hot because I like to get warm.  Heat is too unappreciated when it's hot a the time.  This is why I like it cold.  I like it cold, so I can get warm...and cozy...and firplace-y...and hot chocolatey.
:P
I know there was something else I was going to say, but as usual...I forgot.
So anyway, I'm about to fall asleep here, so I'm out!


peace.

1 comment:

Stephanie C. said...

Hey, I told you a few weeks ago we are going to try to keep our PG&E bill down this winter. We start now. Thermal shirts, babee.